WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Thursday 28 May 2009

Medicines Made Of Cow Dung


Cow has been a part and parcel of our life since the time immemorial. In Gurukul Cow Shed, cows of high yielding breed are reared and their urine and dung are used for the preparation of so many medicines. All kinds of stomach related disorders are cured through the excreta of cow. Here soaps are also made by using cow urine which are very beneficial in skin related infections