WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Thursday 28 May 2009

ECO-DRIVING



Being a good driver is no more the sole criterion for getting a driving license… at least not in Britain. One has to show that he or she can be environment-friendly too by simply using fuel effectively. The British government has declared that from now fuel efficiency of teh vehicle would be made part of the driving test to help reduce polluting emissions, and to save money on energy bills.