WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Assignment 4

How's Your Sodium Intake?

The foods you choose and prepare can affect the amount of sodium in your diet. Choose the word or phrase that best answers these questions.

How often do you...

1. eat processed meats such as ham, bacon, sausage, frankfurters, or luncheon meats?

a. hardly ever
b. sometimes
c. every day
2. eat salted nuts, popcorn, pretzels, corn chips, or potato chips?

a. hardly ever
b. sometimes
c. every day
3. add salt or salty sauces to foods at the table?

a. hardly ever
b. sometimes
c. every day
4. eat TV dinners, canned soups or dehydrated soups?

a. hardly ever
b. sometimes
c. every day