WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Assignment 3

Assess Your Snacking Style



Think about your eating habits and patterns; what, when, where and why you eat snacks. For each question, answer "Yes" or "No" to best describe your snacking style.

WHAT foods do you usually eat as snacks or offer to your children?

1. Sweets and desserts like candies, cakes, cookies and pies.
2. Snack foods that are potato chips, corn chips, cheese curls and other "munchies."
3. Soda water,coke,pepsi

WHEN do you usually eat snacks?

4. While making meals.
5. At coffee break time.
6. Anytime.

WHERE do you usually eat snacks?

7. In front of the television.
8. Wherever I happen to be when I'm "hungry".

Why do you usually snack?

9. Foods look tempting.
10. Everyone else is eating.
11. I'm bored, frustrated, nervous or sad.