WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Monday 10 September 2007

we need to have a mastery of both languages

I think the demand of using English language as a tool of communication at the “global village” scenario and the demand of emphasizing our National language to carry forward our rich cultural heritage , to have an original expression of thoughts and ideas and to aid in perfect understanding of the knowledge…….. both are equally important. This fact can not be denied by anyone.

Here our role as a good teacher comes into the play. Whatever subject we are teaching, whichever class we are teaching, its our duty to clarify student minds in this regard. We must accept the fact that we need to have a mastery of both languages and respect “all languages” which are an ultimate tool of the human expression, although even the deaf and dumb too have a perfect expression and communicate well.

It’s only then that we can fit perfectly in the present scenario.