WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Sunday 9 September 2007

celebration of teacher's day at Kulachi

Today we had celebration of teacher's day at Kulachi and I feel happy to announce that my school has won the best school trophy of the zone.
We had a wonderful presentation by Music department and also a "Nukkad Natak" by teachers giving a message of "saving future".
We all remembered Dr. Radhakrishnan and thanked him for giving so much importance to our profession that he declared his birthday as the
"Teachers Day".
We teachers must raise ourselves to the level of selfless service of the humanity by nurturing the future citizens of the nation whole-heartedly.