WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Yesterday and today A poem by Vasu Mittal VI H

just yesterday it seems,
the fields were full of grains,
just yesterday,the water,
came from heaven,
and the earth was not a thirsty,
but yesterday is five years gone,
and today is nought but rubble,
a wilderness of earth,
baked brown by the relentess,
desert sun..............................