WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Manmeet Kaur's poem

IT'S CHANGE


Mum i don't want to go to school today,
cause i fear our world is in decay.

I feel my teachers are part of the plot,
I'm the only one who sees through the rot.

Scientists are cloning pigs & sheep,
saying it's change-a quantum leap.

Biologists are making stem cells grow,
saying it's change - the way to go.

Geologists are finding cracks in our earth,
saying it's change - predicting it's birth.

Archaeologists are digging up fossils & bones,
saying it's change - time for clones.

Yes, scientists are causing me great concern,
giving us kids much to learn.