WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Tuesday 17 July 2007

A poem by Megha Panjwani

Save the Environment

Save the environment,
To save yourself,
It is waste management,
That needs many arrangements.
Dispose all the waste,
To keep ourselves safe,
Use the twin-bins,
Which helps the cleanliness to win.
Keep the environment clean,
Think for the environment, what are you being,
Solid, Liquid & Gaseous wastes,
Make the environment so dirty.
We should take some safety measures,
To keep ourselves away from all the cunning garbage,
This waste management gives us the lesson of cleaning,
Makes our habit of daily cleaning.
Waste management is the part of environment,
It is stored inside the garbage department,
We have many duties for saving this green world,
We should follow each and control the extinction.
Waste management has a concept of garbage,
Explains the whole waste management package,
So this was the whole waste management and some safety arrangements,
So let’s start saving the precious environment.
Save the environment,
Save the environment……………..