WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Saturday 12 May 2007

Assignment L 1 /PLANT REPRODUCTION

Q1. Define Reproduction.
Q2. Mention 2 ways by which plants reproduce.
Q3. What do you understand by the term "VEGETATIVE REPRODUCTION"?
Q4. Name different parts of the plant which participate in vegetative reproduction,giving one example of each.
Q5. Differenciate monocot seeds and dicot seeds.
Q6. Explain briefly the internal and external parts of a seed.
Q7. Define Seed Germination.
Q8. Draw well-labelled diagram showing various stages of seed germination.
Q9. Write down the favourable conditions required by a seed for germination.
Q10.What will happen if a seed doesn't get the appropriate temperature?

No comments: