WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Wednesday 6 May 2009

What about BIO GAS ???? from cowdung !!!

Enclose a volume of cow patties and urine add enough water to cover, Stir and stir till you make a creamy mixture. Put on a tight lid with a pipe screwed to the lid some where, attach a hose to the pipe, add a valve, and the other end of the hose going to an inner tube, add warmth and Presto three to fourteen days later the cow pies are magically transformed to BIO GAS. Suitable for cooking, or running a generator (its only half as hot as propane so you need twice as much). Fortunately cows are free with their organic