WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Friday 5 October 2007

A poem by Vasu Mittal

whose woods these are i think i know,
his house is in the village though,
he will not see me stopping here,
to watch his woods fill up with snow,
my little horse must think it queer,
to stop without a farmhouse near,
between the woods and frozen lake,
the darkest evening of the year....,
he gives his harness bells a shake,
to ask if there is some mistake.
the only other sound's the sweepof
easy wind and downy flake the woods are lovely dark and deep,
but i have promises to keep,and miles to go before i sleep,
and miles to go before i sleep...............