WELCOME TO MY FUN SCIENCE BLOG

I am Savita Dhutti,a science teacher at a well established public school in India.I welcome all of you to My science mania ! Its a website,I created for sharing e-learning experience with my students.Science is in fact, a real fun.It is a subject never--never confined within the four walls of the clssroom.Science is a continuous process of learning! I wish to create a pleasing learning environment for my students.So, Come and ENJOY Science with me.

Friday 18 May 2007

धरती को बचाने की कोशिश



Scientists are working very hard on developing new ways to use clean energy sources which come from renewable resources - like wind power and direct solar energy from the sun. Approximately every 40 minutes the sun sends as much energy to Earth as all the people on Earth use in a year! But, we have to get industry to make more products that use the safe environmentally-friendly energy, like solar-powered vehicles, and at a price people can afford. Other technologies, such as fuel cells, are under development to provide energy sources that minimally harm the environment. People need to change their thinking and refuse products that damage the environment.

No comments: